- Caseload management of service users with complex needs.
- Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening and interpreting their needs and concerns.
- Working within a CPA framework. (CTO, MHA, MLA, MOJ)
- Manage your time efficiently including diarising appointment and logistics of getting to and from your appointments
- Ensure up-to-date risk assessments and recovery plans are in place
- Report writing
- Liaise with relatives of the person we support.
- To communicate within the wider GHC team ensuring best level of care for the person and support for the staff
- To motivate person we support to ensure they have a full weekly activity plan
- Ability to use initiative and problem solving skills to assist with crisis intervention
- To maintain CPD
- To access and offer supervisions as appropriate
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 2 years post registration experience within both an inpatient and community services.
- Experience with working with challenging behaviours, personality disorder, serious mental illness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge and ability to undertake the following assessments as required.
- Have the ability to manage crisis
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team along with other professions such as OT and psychology, care coordinators and health commissioners.
- Knowledge of Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act. (This includes DOLS, CTO AND MOJ)
- Driver with own transport
- You must have current Right to Work in the UK and have been employed in the UK for at least 6 months. We are unable to offer sponsorship.
Reporting to: Clinical Lead / Registered Manager
Location: Home-based covering from Doncaster down to south Lincolnshire
The overall aim of the role is to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner, through providing direct nursing care to, including but not limited to, clients experiencing mental health problems, challenging behaviours and acquired brain injuries.
About the Company
Gray Healthcare is the UK's leading specialist provider of individually tailored community-based support. Here at Gray Healthcare we believe that no person should remain in an acute or long stay hospital environment for a day longer than is necessary. We do not discriminate with risk history; we work beyond the label and prioritise the individual and their right to live in the community.