Are you due to qualify as a Registered Mental Health Nurse? Congratulations!!!
Are you looking for your first job with a company that will help you consolidate your learning and develop as a Nurse as part of a Preceptorship? I think we can help with that!
Do you want your first job to provide you with opportunities to work within an MDT that works collaboratively with the people we support to really make a difference? We can certainly provide you with that!
If you answer yes to any of the above, then Gray Healthcare is the place for you!
As part of your Preceptorship, we will offer:
- A named Preceptor but access to full Clinical team for support and guidance.
- Monthly group and individual supervision.
- Access to training to equip you to meet the needs of the individuals we work with.
- A full week of induction to introduce you to the company and our systems and then joint visits to introduce you to the people and teams that you will work alongside. We will work at your pace to ensure you feel supported.
- Access to training to meet your personal development needs.
- Flexible approach to preceptorship depending on your individual needs as a newly qualified Nurse.
Who are Gray healthcare and where do you fit in?
At Gray Healthcare we enable people to live in their own home with support from a team of staff who are fully trained to meet that individual’s needs. As the RMN you will offer support around the person’s health and wellbeing, medication, and work collaboratively with the individual and the team to help improve the person’s quality of life. You will carry a small caseload and be involved in audits, team development and play a vital role in the future development of the Clinical Team.
This role is home based with an expectation to travel across the Lincoln/South Yorkshire are. However, you will not be working in isolation as we will buddy you up with someone who is in the same role and one of our newly qualified OT’s who also works in the same area. We will introduce you to the Community Support Manager’s who you will work very closely with to review plans.
There is a quarterly gathering of the Clinical Team in our base in Liverpool (hotel provided for overnight stay) where we share ideas and plan where we want to go next. As we are a small team you will be involved in shaping the direction as we grow as a company. Your ideas will be welcomed, and you will play a key role in influencing positive change!
You really can make a difference!