We don’t expect you to know everything when you join Gray Healthcare! We provide an initial week of training which is a combination of online training (company induction, systems, meds etc.) followed by in-person training on PROACT-SCIPr-UK which is a PBS approach to least restrictive practice, a therapeutic and proven alternative to restraint-dominant approaches. You will then complete the person-centred training, specific to the person that you are supporting. This could be PBS, epilepsy, ligature etc. and finally, you’ll complete shadow shifts.
Training continues throughout your time with Gray Healthcare and we encourage you to develop and grow your career with us.
We are looking for people to pick up our floating bank shifts which consist of 6 or 12 hour shifts:-
We have the following shifts available:-
Early- 08.00am- 14.00pm
Late- 14.00pm- 20.00pm
12 hour shifts- 08.00am- 20.00pm
Wake Nights- 20.00pm-08.00am
- We are looking for people who have worked in social care previously, ideally with Mental Health Experience.
- You must have current Right to Work in the UK and have been employed in the UK for at least 6 months. We are unable to offer sponsorship.
- Telephone interview with specialist recruiter to go through the role in more detail and find out more about you and why you have applied.
- TEAMS or Face to Face interview with Community Support Manager
- Compliance & Background checks including employment references, Right To Work checks and Enhanced DBS.
Gray Healthcare are looking for Female Bank Support Workers in Blackpool and the surrounding areas to support a lady who has a diagnosis of complex mental health needs.
All the people that we support live alone in their own properties and have their own teams providing 24-hour support on a 1:1 basis.
You must have experience of providing support to a person with complex mental health needs and behaviours that may be perceived as challenging within the UK as well as experience of understanding and implementing detailed care plans and risk assessments.